A CITY to MAKE ME - TRANSHUMAN FUTURE?

A CITY TO MAKE ME - SYNOPSIS

The City is the world, a world filled with NOISE––a virtual ocean, a digital jungle. Set in and around a dystopian fictionalized City in the year 2035, unemployment, class warfare, and hyper-commerce provide the social backdrop in which a job-hungry data-miner, David Phoenix, attempts to survive. A CITY TO MAKE ME follows the psychological journey of a man exposed to deep politics and dark power as he becomes a Transhuman agent for the revolution, fighting against an all-powerful corporation on the verge of total information control.

A CITY to MAKE ME - OFFICIAL TRAILER

"A CITY TO MAKE ME" - IN PRODUCTION

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tapping into something...

Matt and I ventured into the wilds of suburbia to explore "CITY SPACE #2" this past weekend...It is the studio that will allow this film to become a reality. It's a workshop space, a place somewhat insulated from the cares of our daily rituals, a place where we can craft, create, and become better at what we do. I always wanted to make my first feature film close to my chest, with subtlety, a sense of peace about the process. The worst thing I could do, at this point in my creative life, is to throw myself, and my work, into the corporate funded blender that creates the modern goo that surrounds us, hoping that 'because I'm special' the results will be different. No, this film will be different because we're making it differently. This film is an act of will, an act of love, an act of peace in-process. The content itself may not be 'peaceful.' Production WILL have its moments of everything but PEACE... But underlying all of these moments, underlying the inspiration... Is a very quiet place...A still place... A place known before time and echoing through it. I'm just tapping in for a time. WE'RE tapping in...

0 comments:

Post a Comment