A CITY to MAKE ME - TRANSHUMAN FUTURE?

A CITY TO MAKE ME - SYNOPSIS

The City is the world, a world filled with NOISE––a virtual ocean, a digital jungle. Set in and around a dystopian fictionalized City in the year 2035, unemployment, class warfare, and hyper-commerce provide the social backdrop in which a job-hungry data-miner, David Phoenix, attempts to survive. A CITY TO MAKE ME follows the psychological journey of a man exposed to deep politics and dark power as he becomes a Transhuman agent for the revolution, fighting against an all-powerful corporation on the verge of total information control.

A CITY to MAKE ME - OFFICIAL TRAILER

"A CITY TO MAKE ME" - IN PRODUCTION

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Concept Artist John Bisoski...

I wasn't sure what I was going to get when John arrived at my apartment last night...Was I getting 'yet another' collaborator who talks a good game, listens intently, but does nothing?  Or, was I getting a collaborator who could also own this project, who would push themselves creatively? I'm just going to float John's boat here.  He arrived to our meeting last night, the second since we've met, completely prepared!  He brought with him 10 or more large scale drawings based on ideas from the Act I.  I was immediately excited about John's ability to frame and visualize the concepts of this project.  John Bisoski has more talent in his little finger that I have in the entire right side of my body...My left side, well, that's pretty impressive...The point is I'm thrilled to have John visualizing this project.  WE couldn't do it without him.  I'm sure you'll be as excited as I am to see the results...For the first time, "A City" in its pure form, its imagined form, will be made flesh.  Heads up, Pei...We need to sit down and discuss YOUR ideas for 'The City' so that John can integrate them into his drawings.  Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment